WOW! That is an awesome! Crazy to think about! Would be great for kids to see I think and start some discussions on the topic! So many ways you could go with this! Great find!
Wow. That was crazy to watch! I am so glad that you put this link on your blog. This would be a great thing to show to your students. It would really get a conversation rolling in the classroom - or online! :)
WOW! That is an awesome! Crazy to think about! Would be great for kids to see I think and start some discussions on the topic! So many ways you could go with this! Great find!
ReplyDeleteWow. That was crazy to watch! I am so glad that you put this link on your blog. This would be a great thing to show to your students. It would really get a conversation rolling in the classroom - or online! :)
ReplyDeleteThis was a great way for students to see just how much our planet has changed over the years. Neat post!
ReplyDeleteGreat video. Our earth is really a changing place. This would be a good video to show all students.
ReplyDelete